Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How can i find into a drug rehab beside no money,contained by southeastern, PA?

i'm in kensington ,philadelphia and i stipulation a dual diagnosis rehab for 30 days or more, i have opiate dependency, and bipolar disorder w/anxiety. i be in a rehab ending week when my insurance lapsed. I am quite desperate and soon to be homeless(Tuesday). I live contained by PA also. Contact your county welfare office (Department of Public Assistance). Any rehab or detox facility can do the paperwork for you. Being that you're dual diagnosed, resembling me, you can easily get hold of into a treatment facility. Because you are unable to be employed while contained by drug & alcohol treatment, Pennsylvania will automatically provide you with the insurance vital to get treatment. I've done it twice, so I'm sure you can do it too. Either progress online to search for your county DPA or simply look surrounded by the blue pages of your phone book. virtuous luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment