Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hi culture.I'm currently studying for my A-level exams I'm 17 and i want serious relief!?

ever since before xmas i didnt step skool because iv been so tired.i progress bed at 9 pm and i still reli struggle to get myself out of bed within the morning. my mum calls me sluggish but i think i own some sort of thing wrong near me is there any sort of medication that i can whip to help me get up in the morning? i instinctively don't find getting more sleep makes me smaller quantity sleepy. If i sleep too much i always go and get groggy and its hard for me to achieve going in the morning. i really judge you can tackle this w/out meds.
its surrounded by your head and i know that might nouns dumb or what ever but really it is. make goal to get up and moving. a moment ago force your self to do it.
coffee and loads of it

No comments:

Post a Comment