Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hi everyone, The love of my life span have be totally sick for going on for 2 weeks...?

I asked this under the disease and conditions category, and thought perchance I could get more replys lower than another category, thank you and sorry to be repetitive, just really worried!!... we are getting him a doctors appt., but I be wondering if anyone has have these symptoms or gone through this or possibly know someone who has. His stomach have been upset and cramping really unpromising for a while. He thought it was his hernia flared up, but it would own stopped bothering him by now. He have been have severe lower stomach pain, and diarrhea, once near blood in it. Yesterday he have no bowel movement at atll, then this morning it be jet black.. He have been taking anti-diarrheal pills and maalox, but no material relief.
I am sorry to be so clear, but I am so upset as to what could be wrong with him. It will be subsequent week before we can obtain him to the doctor. Please someone offer some suggestions or suggestion, while we wait to run to the doctor. Please, I cry alot I am so worried about him. don't want to startle you but this sounds serious.don't wait for the doctors appt. help yourself to him to the emergency room
this is serious he is bleeding internally if it is black,maybe his hernia have strangulated,get him to er presently

No comments:

Post a Comment