Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hi! I hold a really discouraging cough, and I sneeze every minute, plus my throat hurts, and I grain really week?

What, good prescription do you recommend for this type of cold home remedies, over the counter, any type of medicine please I can't filch this coughing any more! Did you have a throat culture done to rule out strept throat?
How something like bronchitis?
you should consult with a physician because this sounds similar to
you need prescribed medication.


I am a registered nurse.
be within the habit of wash your hands alot...throughout the rest of your natural life...get lots of sleep...drink lots of juice...get laid...pray to God...see a doctor contained by case you obligation antibiotics if you can't.. see a pharmacist...God Bless...good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment