Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hi i dont drink but when I be 12 a couple years ago i hallucinate pink elephants dance around a tree when-

I was massively sick. The room felt close to it was swaying and when i closed my eyes i feel like i be in space floating around upside down and adjectives of the other directions that you can think of. Can anyone explain why if i don't drink? When you own a fever it can create hallucination. One time I be sick and I saw Rugrats characters walking around in a piece of wood. My blinds also appear to move when I'm sick. It would in truth be a cool thing if you didn't perceive like complete CRAP while it be happening.
could hold been due to Stress , sleeplessness or too much sleeping ,,,, a dream ,,,, infection or maybe some medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment