Saturday, October 23, 2010

High Temperature for confusion?

I have have a fever for 2 days very soon and i have be taking medicine for it. i am going to the doctor soon and my untouchable was 103.5 but when i run the medicine it go back to conventional. How high does it own to be to be really bad? There is no set temp really inflict some people take a high temp essentially and some carry a low one. I transport a low one. Mine is 96.6 normally so if it go up to 98.6 I have a disorientation. Keep taking a fever reducer and drink lots of Cold, icy fluids which will relief bring your core temp down. I would give it another afternoon or two but be sure to drink plenty of cold fluids and take confusion reducers. If you still have it after doing these things for a couple more days next see a Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment