Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How can I avoid the flu?

without getting the flu shot, I've have them before they never work for me, however my collegue's two boys own the flu bug
my boss has it, a girl departed work today because she's got it.
Last year I have flu-like symptoms but I had salmonela from polluted peanut butter
Aside from washing my hand how can I avoid this?
We work in an sympathetic inverted cubicle (four us to one cube.
So its me, my boss, my collegue with sick children and another girl. Also net sure to disinfect the areas that you share together (phones, keyboards, etc...). It's always a honourable idea to disinfect your work nouns, but during cold and flu season do it when you leave for the morning.
dress warm unsurprisingly, wash hand, keep verbs, and everything around you clean and free of germs and germs

No comments:

Post a Comment