Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How can i achieve rid of this phobia?

okay everytime i go to the doctors to rob out blood i get sick i feel close to im going to faint.. and i start shaking and getting apprehensive, and sweat cold. i hate this i repugnance blood...
i get similar to this everytime they are going to stick in nozzle inside of me and i look away cuz if i see my blood i might pass out. what should i do ? to stop this?
i tried watching surgery channel before but i cant its disgusting. i acquire sick. what else? I kinda went through one and the same thing. I didn't hold a problem with blood, but I did own a problem with them taking it out of me. I finally saw a counselor and be prescribed Xanax which eventually helped me be composed enough to afford blood and get over it.
wATCH SAW

No comments:

Post a Comment