Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old Teen, who is sleepy like mad, and I'm getting worried?

So,I slept for 10 hours at night and I be still sleepy during the day , and I have to take a rest. It is taking up a lot of my time and interfering next to my studies... It's only be a problem in the beginnning of concluding year. Is this normal? you could inevitability to take iron. if you stir to a health department or any doc's bureau, they can check it for free or a small charge.
also drink at least 1 quart or more of river every day. dehydration is one of the number one cause for midday fatigue.
sometimes, teens really need more than 10 hours of sleep because of increased force demands for growth and development and for your undertakings.
However, if the problem still persists after let's speak a year, you better consult a doctor. it might due to hormonal imbalances, psychiatric or psychological disorders, etc.
perfect luck!
No.
It could be your thyroid. Go to your doctor for a checkup and bloodwork.
go hold a blood test. you could be anemic, which could trademark you really tired. you could have clinical depression, or chronic fatigue syndrome. the doc. can update you and help you. dutiful luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment