Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Help.. my girl friend took a paracetamol OD?

Not sure if this is considered a over dose, but she took 6 or 5 pills I wasnt sure.
I was on msn to her at the time and I needed to ring her house to tell her parents to procure her to hostipal but when I said that she threatened to take 10 more pills.
She is coming around my house tomorrow should I clutch her to the hostipal or leave it? Leave it
Paracetamol can be unsafe but 5 or 6 is nothing...
If she starts to surface dizzy throws up or any of the sort then give somebody a lift her but I'm sure she'll be fine.
=]
If u love her, take her to the hospital. Whether you own to tie her down.. take her to the hospital. Talk to her parents when she is at the hospital. ENSURE you do that. They should be at the hospital too.

No comments:

Post a Comment