Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Help! plase i really inevitability as much comfort as possible! please answer! What do i do?

ok i am 13 and kinda going through a rough time ... i dont really want to get into details ... i in recent times need someone to confer to ... i cant talk to my parents (they arnt the sort of parents you can agree to ... they always find something wrong next to whatever I make clear to them) i dont want to talk to friends because I dont hold friends that will support me through this and I am kind of shy and dont resembling talking ... i merely need backing ... and i need it soon ... i know your adjectives just going to vote "it's just your age blah blah blah" but its not my age and i know that for a reality ... look just please comfort im desperate! talk to a college counselor and have them furnish you advice on what to do... afterall..thats what theyre within for!
how can anyone help you if they dont know what the problem is?

No comments:

Post a Comment