Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How can I elapse a color reverie trial?

I need to outdo a color vision question paper, but I am red green color blind. Not that bad but merely enough that I cannot go by the test. I inevitability to do this inorder to get a chore position that I have be doing but now they finally want to train me on it. Any thoughts are a minister to! The whole point of a color phantasm test is to gross sure you are NOT color blind! These tests are single given if it is crucial to your job that you are competent to differentiate colors! If you are not able to, you should not be doing that brief. Being able to discern very slight differences contained by color can dramatically influence your ability to act certain job to company standards. Don't try to 'slide through'- standards are in place for apposite reason. Try to find another position that you can excel at! Good luck!
I want I could help you but I don't know how. I am fascinated by your cross-question. I never really believed people be color blind like that. So, does that tight you can't tell the color of the grass or the leaves? How does a tomato look to you? Just curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment