Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Help! I'm 12 Years Old And I'm Addicted To Smoking Tobacco?

I started smoking one or two cigarettes a day and if I travel too long without a ciggie, I enjoy a severe craving. I think I'm addicted. What do I do? You are addicted. The longer you shift, the more addicted you will become. The more wrinkles you will get and worse, you are head toward a shorter life and degenerative diseases.
If you avoid have a ciggie for about 3 or 4 days, your physical addiction will be gone, but the turbulent addition will be what you own to deal next to. That is the difficult one.
Cigarettes contain over 400 chemicals that are very insecure to your body. The nicotine replaces the chemical in your effrontery synapses that allows nerve impulse to travel along your nerves. When you smoke, the nicotine goes to the impudence synapses and allows the impulses to move. After a jiffy, it is not replaced like the body replaces it's inbred chemical because it is not making it now, and you consistency jittery and nervous. Then you smoke and it replaces the chemical again. This is the physical addiction. If you stop smoking, your body will slowly start making the chemical again.
You must stop or you WILL become a statistic.
appropriate luck
Addiction is a scary article. One or two a day isn't that fruitless, unless you start smoking more. If you want to quit, cut down slowly. Smoke one or two a day for a week or so, next cut down to one a day for a week or two, consequently eventually you'll be able to be tobacco-free! Good luck, I know it's tough (as I'm sitting here smoking a clove). =)

No comments:

Post a Comment