Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Help! I enjoy a huge bump on my lip!?

It wouldn't bother me that much except it sprang up really suddenly. As in, I notice it and fifteen seconds subsequent it had doubled within size. It doesn't hurt but it feels resembling it's filled beside a little bit of fluid. The pictures show how huge the bump is on the outside of my lip, but it's also on the inside. About 10 minutes formerly I got it, I have a little bit of milk (which I know be good) and a special K chocolate cereal bar which I hold had in the past. What could this be? I have no hypothesis how to make it move about away so I'm just going to walk off it for right now.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v260/a...
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v260/a... When I acquire that, it is because I bit it or my lips be very chapped and it packed... I am not sure why though.
holy crap I have indistinguishable thing Idon't believe this I freshly posted this a litle while ago. the weird article is that it is the size of a marble, and there are 4 zits on my body that merely doubled in size as resourcefully. I think it might be hives... I'm within NY where are you. THIS IS CRAZY it be really itchy and then very soon it's starting to be a little numb!! this is not a cold sore - this is some sort of allergic hostile response.

No comments:

Post a Comment