Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How can i increase my brain storge abilty ?

i am in the ending year of dentistry collage and my exams are a month from now and i've be studien for a year , but the more i study the more i forget and that scars me motivation i can make it through surrounded by my paper exams but the oral exam will be complex , the doctor will be stairing in my facade waiting for an immediate anwser so how can i gain more experance contained by storaging more infromation in my skipper ? Hi there, i notice that you added me to your network so i thought I might try and answer your ask...
Do what someone else said and try eating alot of "brain food"... things close to fish, berries.also, try writing things down, I find this helped me alot beside my studies. sometimes things dont sink in until you write it down, read it a few times, and find ways to connect the question and answers in your mind.
another article, try not to be so hard on yourself... you hold come this far with your dental studies. you seem to be intelligent enough to turn really well within your exams...
Good luck and all the best
Well umm. THAT brain entity by nintendo ds

No comments:

Post a Comment