Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here's a interview for YOU! sleep on it...or don'T?

What's the longest you've gone without sleep?
Will extended length of too much sleep or lack exact major condition problems?..if so when is that point typically reached? I own went 6 days lacking even a nap.I am sure it cause some problems within myself.I be aided by Dexedrine caps while contained by the Army on maneuvers.I exceeded the recommended doses naturally.I have only eat a peanut butter sandwich and vitamins throughout this ordeal also.I don't remember much but their was a few of us at Nattick Labs for carrying out tests.I don't recommend anyone doing more than 3 days awake hallucinations start contained by at that stage.
3 days, you get previous the stage of feeling tired. you in recent times feel approaching youve had too much to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment