Saturday, October 23, 2010

High contained by surgery?

Last night, performing an appendectomy – the anaesthesiologist be high on marijuana during the procedure. It is rather a regular occurrence, especially next to stimulant narcotics, so as to keep focus and know how to relax during the more stressful of situations. I’m simply curious – how would you feel should you discover that one (or more) of the staff surrounded by the operating room was extremely giant while you were interested on the table? I find it repulsive that any health attention to detail provider would be under the influence while at work although I know that it happen more than anybody would ever think. As a nursing student, I own already experienced coming into contact with this issue and I desire it wasn't something so common. As for your sound out, I would be pissed if I found out that someone was beneath the influence while my life is contained by there hand. If I found out that someone was below the influence while caring for my home or friends, I would make sure that entity lost there liscence and work and could never practice again. As I said before, this should be the tiniest of concerns in condition care.
I'd be close to, HOLY ****!

No comments:

Post a Comment