Saturday, October 23, 2010

Horrible upper stomach torment?

every once in a while, conceivably 7 or 8 times a week, i get this really self-conscious pain contained by my upper stomach. I get it mostly when im bashful & i get it alot when im out near my friends or at a friends house. My parents think its bitter reflux but idk. I don't feel similar to i have to throw up or progress to the bathroom or anything it just hurts really impossible and i have to bend over or lay down to engender it stop hurting. I'm afraid to go to the doctors to see what it is because im anxious its cancer or something. I know, im weird. but idk what to do. Anyone know what it might be? its only just gas trust me i had it this morning
From what you are describing it sounds more similar to gerd than anything like cancer. But if you consent to something as managable as GERD go for to long it could require surgery for copious different reasons. So purely suck it up and go to the doctor and find out from a professional what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment