Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HELP! bumps on my maw and on my body after scratch.?

hello im a 14 year old girl. today i woke up and be ichy on my legs. later as the light of day wentagainst i got ichy everyhere! i scarth alittle and later get bumps that look close to mosquito bites, but arent. now im getting bumps on my mouth. im so worried. what is this? what should i do? please help if you can. The same piece happens to me i obtain rashes on my legs but i merely get one big swollen bump on my maw, and its sore and itchy. I finally found out im allergic to certain perfume, so you could have an allergy, i would shift to the doctors and get a allergy interview.
Ever had Chicken Pox or the Measles. sounds resembling that is what you hold, Unless you have have an allergic reaction to taking something. Go to the Doctors

No comments:

Post a Comment