Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hi my entitle is George, I'm 17, and I'm addicted to caffeine?

Yeah the title pretty much explains it all. I've hear caffeine can be addicting to some people, but I never really believed it, but presently I can safely utter I am addicted to caffeine. I drink about 5 or 6 sodas a hours of daylight (coke zero is my favorite), I rouse up in the morning and clutch one first thing and drink the others a bit quickly throughout the afternoon. If I don't have at lowest 3 I want to break some necks. i swear I draw from so irritable, and I start getting hot and sweaty, sometimes my hands gain mad cold, and my eyes start to burn and I attain itchy, I feel unquestionably horrid until I get caffeine surrounded by my system, and while I'm having "cravings" I acquire SO MAD at every little thing. What can I do to prevent this? I can't a short time ago stop drinking soda, because I get really silly, I've tried to quit before. Sometimes I a short time ago wish that I could soften caffeine in a spoon and shoot it through my vein, anyone else in one and the same boat as me? im suprised people within white coats havent come yet.
find to the doctors.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment