Saturday, October 23, 2010

Horrible migraine!?

I have the worst migrain ever. I enjoy had it for just about an hour and a half.
I took two extra strength tylenols, so far not helping.
is in attendance anything else i can do?
Im in so much painn. First, gain off the computer and try lying surrounded by the dark. you don't want any quality of distraction or noise. A relaxation technique might minister to. Breathe deeply and slowly exhale while counting down to five . This sounds close to a long time but it really isn't
I'm curious though. Do you get profusely of migraines? If so, get yourself to the doctor for test to make sure you don't enjoy an ET growing in your brain
I draw from a migraine at least once every two weeks. Take a Vit B complex and peppermint tea. A little drop of rum contained by the tea helps you relax too. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment