Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Help near NVQ 2 vigour and social vigilance please?

I have get to write 2 reflective accounts for each component of the nvq. I'm after some examples of what these can be about. Reflective accounts I found difficult to do as you own to write about yourself.What they are looking for is proof that you construe what you are doing and why. I made mine up at times, e.g. If you are writing about assisting someone to take up, washed dressed, you hold to use words like " I asked Mrs X if she be ready to bring up" ( this shows choice) " Mrs X wanted to put some composition on but couldn't hold the mirror, I held the mirror so she could apply her make up.) This shows nouns. Then you say something resembling " On reflection I feel good when Mrs X thank me for helping her, as by enableling her to be in dependant to catch ready it made her quality empowered to aver her dignity .
Can you tell us what respectively unit of the NVQ is afterwards we may be able to back : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment